covid-19 update for exhibitors

An Important Update About the BLADE Show

Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work on a final decision for the BLADE Show. We have been working with multiple partners throughout the decision making process while also monitoring daily what is going on specifically as it relates to COVID-19.

Updated Options for BLADE Show 2020

We sincerely thank all the exhibitors who participated in our survey regarding a possible date change. The response and feedback was overwhelming and we appreciate your input.  

Upon further discussion with all our partners, we feel moving the date back three weeks will put more strain on exhibitors and attendees in regards to flight changes, hotel reservation changes, etc.  

Please note, prior to sending out the date change scenario survey, we had already inquired about Show dates in later months, and the Cobb Galleria has nothing available.

Within the next couple of weeks, we will make a final decision on whether we host the show on its regularly scheduled dates or cancel completely.

Reminder: once a final decision is made, you will receive notice through official communication channels from Show Management. We are aware that there is a lot of miscommunication circulating at this time. Therefore, please make sure your source of information is solely from Show Management.


Should a cancellation be imminent, we will provide an updated refund policy at that time.

Hoping For The Best

Like the rest of the nation, we encourage everyone to stay home and stay safe. It is our hope that the Show will take place and give the knife community something to look forward to!

Thank you for your continued support of the BLADE Show!

BLADE Show Management