BLADE Magazine Announces BLADE Show West in Portland
World’s Greatest Knife Show Heads West!
BLADE®, the world’s No. 1 knife media brand, announced today the all-new BLADE Show West in Portland, Oregon—the Knife-Making Capital of the USA. The 3-day show will open its doors at the Oregon Convention Center on Friday Oct. 5, 2018.
BLADE Show West is presented by BLADE® Magazine, which also hosts the Annual BLADE Show in Atlanta, Georgia June 1-3.
The new BLADE Show West will feature the works of prestigious knife manufacturers large and small, as well as handmade knives made by skilled custom knife makers. And Portland is the perfect city.
“There’s no better place to have a new BLADE Show than in the backyard of Blade City USA,” said Steve Shackleford, BLADE® Magazine Editor in Chief. “Knife enthusiasm is at an all-time high, and there are many thousands of knife aficionados and knife makers in the West. We’re eager to see and showcase all the great blades out there.”
BLADE Show West attendees will have the opportunity to:
- See knives of all types and designs—fixed blades, folders, automatics, swords, daggers, tactical knives, throwing knives, art knives and more
- View custom knives designed, forged, and finished by individual knife makers, and new models by renowned manufacturers
- Visit knife dealers, purveyors, collectors, and knife enthusiast organizations at more than 200 booths and tables
- Shop for knives priced from $10 to more than $10,000, knifemaking supplies and machinery, and accessories from sharpeners to cases
- Vote for the Best Knives of BLADE Show West
- See knives entered in the Weirdest Knife Contest—in line with the region’s unique Keep Portland Weird! slogan
More information coming soon!